Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birthday weekend!

So I only really had 3 things planned for my birthday weekend.

Friday: Go to Tijuana with two friends for a wedding. 'Brown' weddings are my favorite! {Good food + Great music = AWESOMENESS}

Saturday: Dessert date with Ras, to Extraordinary Desserts.

Sunday: Family dinner for my nephew's homecoming.

But now it's a lil changed......

Friday (today): 
-Made breakfast for the family. I'm glad my family likes my "Cinnamon Peanut Butter" oatmeal.
-Cut Ras' hair :) He looks SO MUCH BETTER!!! Love it!
-Found out that one of my RS sister's step-father passed away, so I made homemade creamy Chicken soup.   {I know it's summer, but I think soup is such a nice comfort food}

Saturday:
-Chapel cleaning, RS is in charge.
-Funeral services that my BFF's dad asked me to play the organ at.
-Date with Ras & introduce him to my Viking.

Sunday:
-Singing a duet with Joz, my 1st counselor. I've been wanting to do that for a while, so I'm stoked.
-Get to see PajamaPants, who I've missed for so long! 
-Family lunch for my birthday & nephew's mission homecoming.
-(Maybe) Charades down at the beach.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...