Friday, September 2, 2011

The Typical Friday, Sept. 2, 2011 Blog.

-I finished my 8 page (back and front) letter to Hermanita. Oh I miss her so much!! She'll be home in 11 months from her mission to New Mexico.  I cannot wait!! 
-I should be going over my Relief Society lesson for Sunday.  Why. Am. I. Lagging.??? 
-I also need to figure out the rest of the R.S. newsletter for the month.  Man, oh man!
-I wish the meat would defrost faster so I can make chili tonight.  HURRY HURRY!!
-Can I just say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE having my nephew Sim home?! Seriously, it's been SO MUCH fun having him around again. I missed his highly energetic vibe! I wish my other nephew, Bub was home as well. He's a good balance to Sim's fast paced energy.  I feel SO BLESSED to have the best nephews & niece ever!! 
-MAAAAAANNNNNN!!!! I just remembered, I need to do the Shepherding routes for Sunday as well.  DUDE! SO. MUCH. TO. DO.!!! How did I even forget!?!?
-My birthday's coming up!! I don't know what I want to do?! It's the same day as Sim's "homecoming", so I'll be sharing the day (nice! less pressure! :) )  I need a dress! Do I want to make a dress?? I did at first, but I'm gonna be busy! I need a birthday dress! 
-Especially since my birthday's on Sunday AND I'll be singing at church that day.  I am SOOOOO excited to be singing with Jozel, my first counselor.  She has an amazing voice and our range is very similar, so we blend SO WELL together!! I've been wanting to sing with her for a while.  It's like a birthday gift! 
-Man, I WANT my birthday to get here already....but at the same time, I want this month to go by so slowly.  I'm REALLY going to miss my YSA ward, especially the Relief Society sisters.  I feel like I've been spoiled these last few months. 
-I'm doing laundry on a Friday night.  Which always happened to be my "laundry day" anyways.  I'm not a big fan of going out on Friday nights.  Maybe I'm weird.  
-I CANNOT wait for the General Relief Society meeting at the end of this month.  I've always liked them, but this year, it'll mean so much more to me.
-I LOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE this blog!!! 
-But for now, we'll get through this weekend and enjoy the holiday.  I can't wait! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...