Monday, September 5, 2011

Always a bridesmaid.....

Oh yeah, I forgot....
A friend asked me to be one of her bridesmaids today.  
I'm so pleased do to this for my friend, Humi.  I love her dearly!
I wasn't expecting it AT ALL!! It was a shock when she asked me because I didn't even see it coming. I thought we were talking about Relief Society related stuff....and then I got the curveball.  
WOW. I haven't been a bridesmaid since I was 17. 
It'll be late November.  I have to find a navy blue dress, that's to my knees and silver shoes.  

I think I found what I want.... 
I like the style of this dress and it's LDS appropriate/modest.  And the shoes are just right! Simple :)  I'm not a fan of heels, especially when you're a bridesmaid (aka: on your feet ALLLLLLLLLLLLL day & night!).
I'm pretty stoked! Wow....a wedding.  Always a bridesmaid, never a bride ;) 


In the end, I hope this happens: 

p.s. Wait---does this mean I have to find a wedding date?!? Ugggggh, man..... seriously?!?! Dangit... And I thought the hard part was trying to find the dress & shoes?!  I wonder what Mr. Red's doing that day? Hmmm......

I guess I could go with these shoes instead...they do seem more "wedding'ish":
It has a slight heel, which won't put me too much taller than the other girls, it's silver and looks somewhat comfy for ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day and night? Suck it up, Ehu, this is part of being a woman!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...