Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's cookin', good lookin'!?

I started reading "Like Water for Chocolate" last night.  I've always LOOOOOOOOVED that book!  I'm 70% done with the book. Oh Tita y Pedro...
But now I just want to make everything under the sun!! 
I've been craving my Peruvian bean & chicken soup.  I NEED to make that.  Oooh I miss it so! I feel like it cures a sad heart and cheers a good day.  Yup, it's really that good.  
Oh I don't know what I want to make...but I feel like I want soup. However, I miss eating soup with Mama McK's homemade bread.  
In essence, I miss Mama McK.  I miss her a ton.  Oh my heart could use one of our wonderful Tuesday conversations in the kitchen.  
But for now, I will attempt to make my soup and send good thoughts her way.  I miss her so. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...