Friday, September 23, 2011

Temple time!





















I got to go to the temple today with my nephew, Sim and our friend Ras.  It was wonderful.  I forgot how much I enjoy and NEED the peaceful, spiritual atmosphere.  It was GREATLY needed.  I just needed to get away from the world and focus on the eternal nature of life and its purpose.  While pondering and meditating, I couldn't help but feel a longing for the temple. I forgot how much I MISS working there on Saturdays.  I missed all my friends and dear sisters that I got to know and love.  

Serving at the temple was one of my favorite callings.  I think I say that for every calling I have--that's what happens when you pour your love and devotion into service.   
All in all, it was very wonderful being at the temple today.  It reminds me of how much more I need to go, how much I need to meditate and how blessed I am to be found worthy to attend.  I love the temple! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...