Monday, September 5, 2011

Ras, the friend.

Hmph....my friend, Ras....
I like him and I've told him how I feel about him.  
The GREAT and wonderful thing is that he is still the same wonderful friend.  
It didn't change anything significantly, which is a good/bad thing. 
We had lunch last Tuesday.  That was fun and just chill.  I saw him a couple more times during the week and we hung out last night.  I was home, he was home....so I invited him over.  We ended up watching "Forever Strong". He was quiet. (I forget that some people are actually quiet when they watch a movie)
I saw him today, we talked and hung out for a bit together.  We texted for a while tonight, in between our naps.  I might see him tomorrow.  We talked about me cutting his hair. If not, I'll probably see him couple more times this week before Saturday. I'm still going out with him on "Ehu Eve".  I'd really like to. He's still my dear friend, whether or not anything was even to happen.  I do tend to get a few butterflies in my stomach right before I see him, but when I do, I wonder why I got so nervous.  I mean, he's just my friend.
So why am I so concerned....?
I guess, at the heart of it all, I like him.  I like the fact that we're still friends and we can still tease & frustrate each other.  It's as if nothing has REALLY changed. And I'm kinda glad.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...