Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ehu Eve!

For now I'll post the GREAT part about "Ehu Eve"! 
Seriously, I LOVE "Ehu Eve" as much as my REAL birthday!! (I'm a 'birthday whore', I'll admit it)


I went out with Ras tonight.  We went to Extraordinary Desserts! SOOOOOO GOOD!!! They ran out of my beloved Viking Cake.  I'm not gonna lie, I was BUMMED! But I had a back up plan and it was alright.  LUCKILY, Ras ordered the Chocolate Criossant Bread Pudding with Dulce de Leche ice cream. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!! I really did want to trade with Ras, but I had to be nice about it since he's not a fan of guava. I ordered the "Shangri-La": Heavenly. White chocolate mousse, guava mousse, fresh strawberries and whipped cream are layered between vanilla cakes moistened with kirsch.  It was nice, but seriously, it wasn't my BELOVED Viking.  (Can you tell how disappointed I was?!) It was a lil awkward to go back and forth from Ras' dessert because it was just so drastically different.
You can kinda see Ras' dessert, in the top left corner.  And this one was mine.  It was nice

Afterwards, Ras & I went over to Balboa Park and walked around.  We tried tossing coins onto the lilly pads at the Botanical Garden pond.  I forced Ras to make a wager if either one of us made it.  FUN TIMES! :)
 My whole reasoning to going to Balboa Park was to hang out at the fountain.
I LOVE the fountain there. It's so pretty at night. During the day, it's nice but it's so full of people and kids running around. At night, it's like a whole new world. I love it.
Had fun talking with Ras!! Wait, I take that back I had a BLAST talking with Ras.  I'm glad we're friends. I like the fact that I can be myself around him and nothing really changes our friendship.  He's a really TERRIFIC guy.  I'm so grateful for his friendship, especially as of late.

Had a WONDERFUL night.  It was fun, chill, relaxing, hilarious and involved chocolate!! I think those always make for a GREAT date! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...