Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24 = Pioneer Day and....

 10 years since I went to the MTC to start my mission!
This pic is actually from our last night in the MTC, I couldn't find the photos from our first nite.
I woke up this morning with a lovely lil message from StephyPooh wishing me a "Happy 10 Year Anniversary to our Friendship!"  Oh, what a lovely morning greeting!! I couldn't have been more blessed to have met her in the MTC! I had such a great MTC district!  Such fantastic people! If I could turn back time, I would go back to that first day in the MTC.  It was the start of a wild and humbling adventure!  I had no idea what was awaiting me in the MTC and in New Jersey.  I was in the exact mission field that I needed to be in. 
I was blessed to come across some of the greatest people that will forever be in my heart.  One of those people is my beloved mission president, P.Daw.  Oh I love that man dearly and I knew that he loved each of us missionaries, as well.  I talked to him last Summer and it was so good to hear his voice.  I still love that man so much. 

Who knew that when I opened my call 10 years ago and it didn't say, Nukualofa, Tonga, but read, "New Jersey Cherry Hill Mission" that my life would be changed forever.  Heavenly Father blessed with the exact experiences that I needed, amongst just the right people that I needed to meet in that season of my life.  My cup runneth over. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...