Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Which is easier?

To dump or be dumped?

Uuuuuugggghhhhhh. I texted Logan to tell him that tomorrow wouldn't work out and left it at that.  3 hours later (as in 5 minutes ago) he texted back...
"Ehu, what is going on? What is happening? Did I do something wrong?"
 ...and he just called, but I let it go to voicemail.  
Even though he was on vacation up north, a phone call would have been nice.....especially if he really wanted to keep things going between us.  I had to initiate the text messages.  I lost interest during the week he was gone.  Was I asking too much? Maybe I was, but in the end, he's too old for me.  Age is a number, but I mean he just felt too old.  For crying out loud, he doesn't even know who Jack Johnson or Dave Matthews Band is.  I can't date someone that I can't relate to or get bored with.  It wouldn't be fair to either of us.

Now, if only I knew how to tell him, nicely, that I'm not interested. Of course I'm gonna stick with the truth, but I just don't want to hurt him.  Ugh......  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...