Thursday, July 12, 2012

Band aid.

I feel like I just ripped off a band aid, which took off a couple layers of skin.
Ugh, I feel terrible.
I told Logan that I just didn't think that things would work out between he and I.  I feel awful because he was really hoping that we'd be spending more time together, and I just stomped out all those hopes.  I just couldn't do it, I was too bored with him.  As nice as he was, I just couldn't see myself spending more time with him.
There were too many things about him that resembled my ex.  Even as I was telling Logan that we were too different, it felt like I was dumping my ex, all over again.  When I did that to Jake, it felt like I had crushed all his hopes and ran his heart through a meat grinder.  However, after things ended with Jake, I felt like I had wasted time with him, at least 3 years of my life.  It felt like a waste because when I looked back, I saw how bored I was and should never have let it go on as long as it did.  So when I started getting bored with Logan, it felt like the red flags were popping up, hitting me in the face.

So in answer to my previous post's question... "Which is easier, to dump or be dumped?"
I'd go with, "be dumped".  
Hurting someone's heart (or hopes) is never easy.  
:(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...