Sunday, January 11, 2009

2 things.

1. Usually, when I post a blog and it happens to include someone from my life....I don't ever think they'll come across that blog entry.

Usually...

I doubt that was the case from last night's blog. I think a certain guy may now know that I dig him. EEK! Great, just grrreat.... Oh well.

2. Man! I don't know what was up with me today at church. I really messed the hymns up today. I couldn't even play the organ well to save my life. WHAT THE HECK, EHU?! I messed the Sacrament hymn up pretty badly. I felt so awful! I started to tear up because I was embarrassed and felt terrible! So glad I wasn't wearing mascara today, that's for sure! The water works continued on during my Sunday school lesson as I shared Alma 18:32 with the class...
"And Ammon said: Yea, and he looketh down upon all the children of men; and he knows all the thoughts and intents of the heart; for by his hand were they all created from the beginning. "
I love that verse. It brings me to tears every time I share it. It reassures me that my Heavenly Father knows me, knows you and knows what we need and when we need it. It brings a sense of importance and purpose to my life. Well, my lesson was okay. Not one of my best, but it's definitely a lesson learned as to preparing better for teaching assignments.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...