Monday, January 12, 2009

The infamous note.

My plan was kinda foiled!

I got to work A LOT earlier than expected.....

..and Mr.NY was late (a rarity!)

When he walked into the office this morning, I tried to hide in the corner of my office so he wouldn't be able to spot me. I had Mamacita keep an eye on him as he read my note. Next thing I knew, he was walking into my office. When I turned around, he looked relieved to see me at work. (He kinda had the Christmas face again...I like that face!). We talked for a minute or two and he was glad that everything was alright for me Saturday night and nothing scary happened. I later talked with hm for a bit, asking if it bugs him when people make comments to him about how much time he spends at work. The thing I like about Mr. NY is that he's nice even when he's telling you how he really feels. It's subtle, but it's there. It's not sarcastic, but you can tell in his tone of voice when he says certain things. I really like that. As for me, usually I'm just so sarcastic that there's no hiding how I feel--if you're fluent in Sarcasm, you'd get it really quick. That's not necessarily good. Oh well, things for me to work on.

I had lunch with one of my old best friends today. I don't get to see Eidde much these days, but I do treasure the times we get to hang out. We grew up together (along with our friend Liz) but he no longer lives near Liz and I. I had this weird feeling after lunch. It wasn't a good feeling, or maybe it's just lingering feelings from news I received about another friend last night. I hugged Eidde tight when lunch was over. I was afraid, for some reason, that we wouldn't be seeing each other for a long time. I hope this awful feeling passes.

Well to end on a lighter note...I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day. No, I don't have any plans (Gosh, I so totally wish!) but I've got a cute new outfit! Dang, it's on a Saturday too. I totally want to do something! Hmm...we'll see. Ok, g'nite!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...