Saturday, January 10, 2009

'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown.

The Temple went well, as usual. I'm learning the ordinances in Spanish now. I'm so excited. I went thru a session with my Temple crush, "Pythagoras". I like his hands. I like checking out a man's hands, eyes and nose. I like it when a man's hands look strong with veins kinda popping out. Does that make sense? Blue eyes always make me melt. There's something about noses that I like. I don't know how to really describe it but there's something mesmerizing about noses, sometimes. I'm odd, I know. Pythagoras has beautiful blue eyes and a really nice nose.

I went to work after the Temple, around 6pm. And who happened to be there...MR. NY!! :) WOW! What a surprise!! I TOTALLY wasn't expecting him there! Yes, I hoped for it last night, but I kinda forgot about it once I got to the office. My boss stuck around for about 15 minutes then took off. I talked with Mr. NY for just a bit...long enough to find out that he had been at the office since 11am, and usually only comes in one Saturday a month. I'm glad I picked today to come in. Wow, he's gorgeous. Well, he stuck around for another 45 minutes then came by my desk to tell me he was leaving and felt bad for leaving me by myself, at night, in the office. I tried to jokingly guilt trip him into staying longer because I didn't want to be in the WHOLE building by myself...and plus, it's him. He said his 'conscience weighed heavy' for leaving me alone, but would check in on Monday to see if I got home safely. Well, before I left the office, I left him a nice lil' note on his desk:
...Hey! Whatever it takes to talk to him :)

When I got home tonight, I dropped Pythagoras a line on Facebook...thanking him for helping me out with something at the Temple. He didn't exactly respond, but he did request my friendship. Well, at least he knows I exist now. ,

I'm tired and I still have to go over my Gospel Principle lesson.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...