Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday is a special day....

Wow, I forgot how much I LOVE Saturdays!! I wanted to sleep in, but I woke up, as usual, at 6:45am and took a shower. However, it was soooooooooo nice to not be in my mad dash like every other morning. I woke up and watched "Twilight" and finished off the last few pages of "New Moon" (I'm so in love with Edward Cullen!). It's a beautiful day outside, a lil crisp but beautiful nonetheless. I don't know what I want to do today, but I'm seriously craving some pancakes with Butterscotch chips---MY FAVE!!
Yesterday was pretty trippy. I was a lil stressed in the morning because I was just so overwhelmed with the work ahead of me. I feel like I'm a half day behind in my work, plus with Mamacita's erratic behavior...it just didn't fare well for me. I was furious and tears began to well up in my eyes. When I've hit my level of anger/frustration, it comes out through my eyes. I really wish I didn't have as many tear ducts as I do. I was trying not to show it because I didn't want Mamacita to relish in the fact that I was obviously stressed. While she was on lunch I received a somewhat unexpected phone call from a dear old friend. It was so good to talk to "Sway". It really made my morning worth it. It's funny what a phone call can do for you sometimes. I'm sincerely grateful for friends who know my heart and who are trustworthy enough to be close, intimate confidants.
When I got home from work, I texted several random friends with a "Which would you rather question" (I love those questions!!). I really wanted to send one to Mr.NY because things have been weird at work. So I texted him..."Which would you rather...your head be 2x too big or 2x too small for your body?". I didn't think I'd hear back from him......but I did, 3 hours later. A random text appeared on my phone saying, "Big head". I forgot the question I had even sent him, but remembered 2 minutes later when his next text came in saying, "Strike that, 2x smaller". I called Britty, I couldn't think of anything to respond with. He probably thinks I'm lame because the only thing remotely funny I could think of was, "Wow, I would definitely pay to see that". On what planet is that even funny? Or open for discussion?! Well hey, at least he responded, right? Aye Ehu....
-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...