Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No Snooze Button for me....HA!

(....for tomorrow, at least--YAAAAAAAAY!!)

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to go get adjusted (Chiropractor) before work. I can't wait! I've had a kink in my neck and my whole right side has just been "off". I love having a Chiropractor as a friend :) .

I actually can't wait to get to work because I bought 2 Whoopee cushions to put underneath the pillow on Mamacita's office chair. OH MAN! I can't wait!!

Today was pretty uneventful. Work was okay. I was finally able to clear my desk and close out the last month of paper work. I don't think I've ever mentioned what my job really entails. I work for an attorney service, in the dispatch department over our couriers. Basically, I take the orders placed by law firms (via phone, fax, internet or email orders) and set it up for our dispatch to send our couriers/drivers out with. Orders can be to file documents at court, pick-ups or deliveries to ANYWHERE with just about anything and/or serving subpoenas. I also have to enter all the drivers logs into our system, giving up to date statuses on orders...as well as mailing out 'proofs of services' or 'conformed copies' from any filings that we do. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it definitely is. On a typical day, we can average about 50 internet orders [lately it's been about 150], 60-65 phone orders and about 25-30 drivers logs (with about 25 entries each!) .....all the while of answering the phone and giving info/statuses. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Why do I like this job again?!?! The day goes by so quickly. It amazes me how time just flies by!! I like my job because it's so fast paced! CRAZY!! Extremely different from doing massage therapy. Sometimes I miss doing massage therapy because it is such a relaxed and uplifting field. Oh well, it's nice to change it up every once in a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...