Saturday, January 10, 2009

To me, it's still LAAAAAATE Friday night.

Even though the clock says it's "1:52am".

I've gotta go put some hours in at the office tomorrow night. Work's been backed up and it's obvious when you take a look at my desk. I'll have the WHOOOOOOOOLE office, pretty much the whole building, to myself. I'm a lil nervous since I'll be all alone. AAAHHHHHHH!! Now if only Mr. NY happened to show up tomorrow night...then, that'd be FREAKIN' SWEET!! I think I'd be on Cloud #9 if he came into the office tomorrow. Heck, he's always there, so I wouldn't really nix that thought. Gosh, he's beautiful.

Has anyone watched, "Cities of the Underworld"? Seriously, good television!! It's on the History Channel...ok, before you skip over this because I mentioned "History", you've gotta check this out at least once. I'm not the biggest history buff, but it's insane! The places Don ends up is crazy! Plus you learn so much about different places around the world. (The Las Vegas episode was the best, so far!) "Cities of the Underworld" does for History, what "School House Rock" did for learning...takes it to a whole 'nother level.

2:06am. I think it's time to hit the sack. Oh, have I mentioned how it's practically Spring here in San Diego?? Apparently Wal*Mart doesn't sell gloves or scarves anymore. It was about high 60's today....while thru the weekend it'll be mid-high 70's. Wow! CRAZY! Tomorrow, my family wants to go to the beach. THE BEACH, IN JANUARY?! Who would have ever guessed???
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...