Friday, January 2, 2009

Today is Friday.

Friday Fave 5!
-Tamales at Christmas time...with Champurrado! Muy delicioso!!
-My new coral-colored blush. (Wow, I'm actually wearing blush?! CRAZY!)
-Spending one on one time with my niece tonight and teaching her how to pronounce "Ge-og-ra-phy" and not "Geofrogry"
-The blessing of both of my parents being alive and well.
-And this song by Slash (yes, the one from Guns N Roses)

Let's see...today's Friday and I'm glad the weekend's here. New Year's Eve was a BLAAAAAAAAST!!! I had so much fun!! I hung out with some ol' skool friends, friends from the mish and some fairly new ones...I loved it! Also, it was like being back in Utah...Mormon Boy Buffet--I was in heaven! New Years Eve is probably my new favorite holiday as well! :)
Other than that, work was okay today. I take that back, work was GREAT because my co-worker Mamacita brought me 6 homemade Tamales. YUMMY YUM YUM!! The ride home with her was interesting. She apologized for her brother who relentlessly tried to offer me alcohol on Christmas Eve. She told me that she understands where I come from when people try to push things against personal standards. I'm truly grateful to have friends that understand and respect my personal beliefs. That makes me happy to have them in my life.
Well....off to bed I go. I've got the Temple tomorrow and I get to hang out with Adrian tomorrow evening. Oh by the way, when is it considered just "hanging out" compared to an actual "date"? I've never known the answer to this! Once a friend said that it's a date "when the guy opens all your doors and pays for everything". I guess that's one way of seeing it. Wouldn't it be your intentions? Tomorrow night we're going to CPK for Red Velvet cake and AMC to watch a movie. I think we're just hangin' out. We're friends. My friends call it a "date". Well whatever it is, I can't wait to have fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...