Thursday, January 15, 2009

"You look tired."

That's not really flattering to hear, especially when you're not even tired.

Last night, my sister-in-law said that to me. I wasn't tired at all...but man, had she waited 24 hours to say that, she would have been right on the money. I feel like my eyes are super droopy. I'm glad I haven't really had to drive today. Luckily, due to the demand of my job, I don't have a free second during the day to be tired. I like that part of my job. Fortunately/Unfortunately, I've got Volleyball tonight. I hope I survive.

Yesterday I had something important that I needed help understanding. I couldn't quite ask Turtle and Mamacita, so I figured I'd ask Mr.NY. I'm grateful that he's very trustworthy and ALWAYS so willing to help me out. Plus, HELLO! Any chance I get to gaze into his blue/hazel eyes is GRRREAT!! *sigh* I totally like his skin complexion. His cheeks look and feel so soft. Wow.

But then again...I can't wait til Saturday. I love Temple days, Pythagoras is so cute!

Alrighty...gotta go eat dinner and then off to Volleyball.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...