Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hey everyone! Meet Randi......

Just thought I’d take a quick break from reading to do a lil bloggie schmoggie….

*The Temple was pretty good today…er, I mean it was “fantastic”. (My niece always worries when I say ’good’ instead of “fantastic”.) I’m glad she notices the difference, it makes me appreciate the opportunity to spend my day at the Temple. It'll be closed for the next two weeks...HELLO 2 FREE WEEKENDS!!

*I got to see Pythagoras & his blue watch today. I was too nervous to try to sit next to him…well, not exactly. I was afraid if I sat next to him, I would have tried to talk to him about “Lost”, which wouldn’t be entirely appropriate for the Temple….which would probably lead to him being annoyed with me again. Didn’t really want that reaction…so there I sat, on the oooooooother end of the pew.

*I went out to lunch with Eidde on Friday. Filippi’s, in the Little Italy district, has THE BEST Antipasto salad! OH my gosh, SUPER GOOD. So far, I’ve gotta say that I really liked the pizza there. I was hesitant to try it since I MISS my beloved Pie Pizzeria…which ironically, I happened to be wearing my Pie hoodie yesterday. Nothing even compares to the greatness of the Pie. I’m thinking I need a Utah roadtrip here soon. I need some Pie Pizzeria & Saratoga Hot Springs in my system, ASAP!
*Goin’ back to my lunch with Eidde….It was EXACTLY what I needed. I received some news the night before which weighed heavily on my mind Friday. It brought me to tears several times. I couldn’t have been more grateful to be out with my best friend, who knows me and knows my heart. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful, dear friends who know my heart and who love me so much.
*I get to give a talk in church tomorrow. I LOVE speaking assignments! I’ve been asked to speak on “Service”, which is my FAVORITE topic!! Luckily, I gave a lesson on it a couple months back…so I’m already done with my talk! :)

*Chinese New Year is on Monday. I’m so dang excited!! It’s one of my FAVORITE holidays!! (It’s right up there with 4th of July). I can’t wait to wear red, pass out red envelopes & oranges and eat Chinese food with chop-sticks!! I love Chinese New Years, it reminds me of my dear Tutu (grandmother). Yep, I’m actually Chinese...who would have thunk it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...