Monday, January 5, 2009

Just another manic Monday....

Tonight during Family Home Evening, we were talking about my nephew getting ready to turn in his (LDS/Mormon) mission papers. It's been about 5 years since I've returned home from my New Jersey Cherry Hill mission. Wow! 5 years! CRAZY!! I just can't believe my very own NEPHEW will be going out soon!! Is he really ready for it? Can he handle it? Well, of course he can. But I mean...is he really ready to face the world and everyone in it? I just can't believe it. At times he's been more than a nephew, he's been like a younger brother and sometimes even a son. I'm not ready for this...Wow, I can only imagine what I'll be like with my own kids. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! I know he'll be awesome and he'll totally rock it out in the mission field. He'll grow in so many ways, I can't wait to see the man he'll grow up to be.

Hmm, nothing else is really on my mind. I thought I had more...but I guess not. G'nite!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...