Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time.

Time flies sometimes. It's already Sunday evening and time to go back to work already. It was a good weekend. Friday night I hung out with my niece and practiced the piano. Sometimes I look at her and it amazes me that she's getting so big and so tall. She'll be baptized in 2 months! Has 8 years really flown by that quickly?! WOW!
I went out with Adrian last night. Oh man, I had SOOOOO much fun!! I forget how much I actually love hangin' out with him til we're actually together. He's seriously so funny. He reminds me a lot of my older brother, Wayne. As for the "date/hang out" dilemma--I'd say it was right in the middle. I like Adrian, BUT...(I'm not heartless, I promise!) he's a lil too short for me. I still had a FUN time with him. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen (I'm convinced that the only good thing there is the Red Velvet Cake. The Thai Linguini w/ Chicken had more peanuts than chicken.) We went to watch "Seven Pounds"---GREAT movie. Pretty trippy, if you ask me. Afterwards we hung out and talked til almost 2am. And when I mean talk, that's EXACTLY what we did....it's not code for something else. We both lost track of the time. I know that anytime I hang out with Adrian, my cheeks will hurt from so much laughing.
Church was good today. I bore my testimony. I feel like I've been humbled this weekend and I'm deeply grateful for it. I spent 8 hours at church today....no Sunday nap today :( Well okay, that's about it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...