Monday, January 19, 2009

In one of 'those' moods!

Talk about ANNOYED!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm in one of those funky moods tonight. I'm just annoyed by everything and quite possibly, anything!!

I'm annoyed because I can't find my DANG gym pass and here I am STILL paying freakin' $41.25 a month!!! ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?! Stupid 24 Hour Fitness! I'm mad because EVERYONE and their dog seems to be paying $20 a month with them!! GRR!!!

I can't look at my friend's girlfriend's picture because her eyebrows are about a millimeter thick. Who plucks them that thin??? Excuse me, Marlene Dietrich called-she wants her eyebrows back. GAH!! Why is this even bothering me?!

I'm annoyed because Saturday didn't work out, Mr.NY is acting weird and work has been crazy/busy. I didn't even get to see Pythagoras at the Temple. Wow, Saturday blew chunks!

I'm annoyed because I can't find my books, "The Longest Trip Home" or "Twilight" and I really wanted to read tonight.

Another chick from my ward is now engaged. Really, REALLY?? The dude JUST got divorced and now he's already getting remarried?? AAAAHHHHHH!!! I don't care about getting engaged, I just want to go on a dang date!! UGH!!

But I guess the reason why I'm so annoyed is because I've felt so dang bloated all day and man, sometimes it is NOT fun being a woman. So many crazy hormones swimming around in our bodies. Crazy, crazy, crazy....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...