Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday's Randomonium Symposium

*As I was walking out of the office today, I looked over at Mr.NY's desk and I THINK I may have seen my note up on his cubicle wall. I think. I'll have to check tomorrow.

*I got to talk to one of my best friends tonight. She's 4.5 months pregnant with her first baby. I couldn't be any happier for her. Tonight's phone call was like the cherry on a sundae! Awesome!

*I went to the Military/Navy Commissary tonight. I've always wanted to see what it was. I heard it was a grocery store, but to actually see it was neat! Most of my friend's Dads were in the Navy so the Commissary was brought up a lot, growing up. It was a lot cheaper than regular super markets. Got to see some Military personnel in their uniforms. I don't know what it is, but a man in a uniform is quite a lovely sight!

*Steph and I talked about how awkward it is when someone's shy. I know what that's like. I know that when I become extremely introverted or shy, I tend to be a lil awkward. It's not easy being shy. Sometimes I wish I wasn't too shy in new situations. It usually depends on who I'm with. If I'm with friends that are quiet, then I'll usually step up and break out of my shell. If I'm with friends that aren't in the least bit quiet or shy, then I'll usually step back a bit and be a little introverted. Odd, I know.

*The weather's been B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L lately!! My gosh, it feels like Summer's right around the corner. I can't wait til Summer!! Baseball season! I get to watch my boys, the Padres! The beach! BBQ's! 4th of July! I LOOOOOOVE SUMMER!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...